Monroe Premises Liability Lawyer
Compassionate and Aggressive Legal Representation For Injury Victims in North Carolina
When you visit a public area, such as a restaurant, grocery store, or amusement park, you expect to be safe. Unfortunately, negligent property owners can put you and others at risk of injury. When this happens, you may be able to hold the property owner liable for damages. At Leitner, Bragg & Griffin, our Monroe premises liability attorneys are dedicated to helping individuals injured due to unsafe or poorly maintained properties seek justice and receive the compensation they deserve.
Call Leitner, Bragg & Griffin today at (704) 447-7473 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with our premises liability attorney in Monroe.
What is Premises Liability?
Premises liability places the responsibility on property owners and occupiers to maintain safe conditions. When individuals enter these premises, they have the right to expect a level of safety and care reasonably. If an unsafe condition lives, and the property owner or occupier fails to address it or provide sufficient warnings, they may be held liable for any injuries or damages that arise as a result.
Premises liability cases can encompass various situations, from slip and fall accidents in a retail store to injuries caused by inadequate security measures in an apartment complex. The key element in a premises liability case is proving that the property owner or occupier's negligence led to the injury.
Common Types of Injuries Caused by Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Slip and fall accidents are among the most common of premises liability cases. These accidents can result from wet floors, uneven surfaces, loose rugs, or other hazardous conditions that the property owner or occupier should have addressed.
- Trip and Fall Accidents: Accidents often occur due to objects left in walkways, uneven pavement, or other dangerous conditions that may lead to falls and injuries.
- Inadequate Security: Property owners and occupiers have a responsibility to provide a safe environment for their visitors. Inadequate security measures, such as broken locks, poorly lit parking lots, or lack of security personnel, can lead to incidents like assaults and robberies, making the property owner liable.
- Negligent Maintenance: Failing to maintain the property properly can result in various hazards, such as faulty staircases, broken handrails, and defective elevators, which can cause accidents and injuries.
- Dog Bites: Dog owners may be held responsible for injuries induced by their pets if the dog attacks a visitor on their property. In such cases, premises liability laws may come into play.
Contact Our Premises Liability Attorney in Monroe Today
At Leitner, Bragg & Griffin, our Monroe premises liability lawyers have a deep understanding of the complexities of these cases and are dedicated to advocating for you and seeking justice and compensation for your injuries. We are here to help you recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Leitner, Bragg & Griffin is committed to providing dedicated legal representation, and we are here to fight for your rights.
Contact Leitner, Bragg & Griffin today to get started with our Monroe premises liability lawyer.
Years of combined legal experience.
110%Effort given on every case we handle.
Clients helped with their legal matters.